L'auberge d'Elodie Index du Forum
FAQ  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Groupes  Membres  Rechercher  S’enregistrer  Connexion
A Comedy Of Errors Pdf Free

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'auberge d'Elodie Index du Forum -> Le coin des cuistots -> Hors d'oeuvres et apéro
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faielmer
Bavard
Bavard

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Oct - 09:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: A Comedy Of Errors Pdf Free Répondre en citant

A Comedy Of Errors Pdf Free > urlin.us/4ebms

A Comedy Of Errors Pdf Free, www un documents net our common future pdf free

6c2930289c
Some tender money to me; some invite me; Some other give me thanks for kindnesses; Some offer me commodities to buy: Even now a tailor call'd me in his shop And show'd me silks that he had bought for me, And therewithal took measure of my body. ANTIPHOLUS OF SYRACUSE This purse of ducats I received from you, And Dromio, my man, did bring them me. ANTIPHOLUS OF SYRACUSE By Dromio? DROMIO OF SYRACUSE By me? ADRIANA By thee; and this thou didst return from him, That he did buffet thee, and, in his blows, Denied my house for his, me for his wife. ANTIPHOLUS OF EPHESUS Thou drunken slave, I sent thee for a rope; And told thee to what purpose and what end. I should have chid you for not bringing it, But, like a shrew, you first begin to brawl.

ADRIANA Then let your servants bring my husband forth. ADRIANA Patience unmoved! no marvel though she pause; They can be meek that have no other cause. ADRIANA But, were you wedded, you would bear some sway. ANTIPHOLUS OF SYRACUSE Villain, thou didst deny the gold's receipt, And told'st me of a mistress and a dinner; For which, I hope, thou felt'st I was displeased. ANTIPHOLUS OF SYRACUSE May he not do it by fine and recovery? DROMIO OF SYRACUSE Yes, to pay a fine for a periwig and recover the lost hair of another man. Come, I will fasten on this sleeve of thine: Thou art an elm, my husband, I a vine, Whose weakness, married to thy stronger state, Makes me with thy strength to communicate: If aught possess thee from me, it is dross, Usurping ivy, brier, or idle moss; Who, all for want of pruning, with intrusion Infect thy sap and live on thy confusion. ANTIPHOLUS OF EPHESUS There is something in the wind, that we cannot get in. Second Merchant How is the man esteemed here in the city? ANGELO Of very reverend reputation, sir, Of credit infinite, highly beloved, Second to none that lives here in the city: His word might bear my wealth at any time.

vampire academy book 3 epub filecaitlin kittredge nocturne city epub booksquantum dot thesis pdf freehow i became a famous novelist mobie24 resistor series pdf freeweb security attacks pdf freeordered logistic regression pdf freedossier de naturalization par marriage pdf freekane richards must die epub converterla region mas transparente pdf descargar free
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Oct - 09:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'auberge d'Elodie Index du Forum -> Le coin des cuistots -> Hors d'oeuvres et apéro Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation