L'auberge d'Elodie Index du Forum
FAQ  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Groupes  Membres  Rechercher  S’enregistrer  Connexion
Pc Project Cars Demo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'auberge d'Elodie Index du Forum -> Le coin des cuistots -> Tartes et gateaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faielmer
Bavard
Bavard

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juil - 08:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Pc Project Cars Demo Répondre en citant

Pc Project Cars Demo > urlin.us/3l8d0

Pc Project Cars Demo, cardrecovery v6.10 key.full.rar

8c3c74038d
What happens when you alt+tab when loading? You can't use your wheel! HORRIBLE server filters! I can't even organize the servers by ping or player count when I actually get the game working. there's also ZERO chance i'll take someone's opinion as the aforementioned game was 'reviewed' well and marketed as 'realistic' and i got burned bad and am still salty about it years later. im hoping its somthing like GT5 etc. I do suggest trying the Time Trails before anything is real fun. if u can get it in the sale then do but if not its one to have on your steam wish list in first place not only on the wishlist but on the track to. My only complaint about Project Cars is how AI takes your car over when you enter the pits. nothing like getting a feel for the driving mechanics. can I download project cars demo?Report MessageTerms of Use Violations: Offensive Advertising Illegal Activities Spoiler with no Warning Harassment/Privacy Etiquette Issues: Censor Bypassing Trolling Flaming Disruptive Posting Off-Topic Posting Other (must leave note below):Notes (optional; required for "Other"): Add user to Ignore List after reportingTopic StickyYou are not allowed to request a sticky. 3DS DS iOS PC PS3 PS4 PSP Vita Wii U Xbox 360 Xbox One MoreSystems Android Ouya Arcade PlayStation Dreamcast PlayStation 2 Game Boy Advance Saturn GameCube Super Nintendo Genesis Wii NES Xbox Nintendo 64 And 96 More. This game really makes you feel like you're in a car, in a race, with real weather and time of day.If you're really into racing games and have a wheel, then this game will not disappoint.However, if you try to drive like NFS or GT, then you're going to be punished.

Last edited by pez2k; 8 Dec, 2014 9:41am #8 . so they don't need to do it for me, they need to do it for themselves. so i decided to do time trial but then again i realised that the physics are sh*t, the cars have way too much grip and are way too forgiving. but that it will come at an undetermined time after release. so they don't need to do it for me, they need to do it for themselves. one car, one track, with AI field would be fine, but there's NO way i'm giving them money first. #4 . Graphics are really above its competitors.For VR: Best racing game at the time of review.

Metro City Feat Rl ( Of Next) - I\\\'m A G ( Prod By Darkchild-2oo7).mp3Eminem - Curtain Call- The HitsRichie_Ray_y_Bobby_Cruz_Yo_soy_la_salsa.mp3So Tiri - Ellhnes To Pasxa Official 2012hdasolosetup.exeFilme Camuflagem Dublado.zip.exeteri chahat mein mitne lagi hoonStand_Off_2012_WEBRip_MtrgmIncredimail Converter Pro Crackaircontrol 1 4 2 beta win32 1
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juil - 08:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'auberge d'Elodie Index du Forum -> Le coin des cuistots -> Tartes et gateaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation